The Emanuele Antonino was founded at the beginning of 1950 as a company which transported construction materials. In 1960 it was converted to a public transportation company.

After the death of the title holder, Emanuele Antonino (27/12/1997), his sons, Emanuele Teresina e Francesco, succeded him at the leadership of the company, changing its name in „Autoservizi Emanuele Antoniono s.n.c.“ and keeping the same high standars which distinguished it among others companies.